The Big Day Interviews

     First Thought-
         I was driving as fast as I possibly could, running late from work was not my ideal situation to be going to my wedding after. Stop light. Train tracks. Bad drivers, more distractions in my way to get where I needed to go. As I pull up imagining how beautiful my bride must look I run through the big tall doors. To see her standing with someone else. I was too late. For I knew in my heart this was not my wedding I nearly imagined if I were to show up are connection would be restored.

Notes-
  • Who: Will Wagnor(man in car), Erin Carter(bride), Steve Kielin(father), Jack Kielin(groom)
  • What: Will drives threw tons of different area to go to the couch at which Jack and Erin were to get married. He stops the wedding and Jack runs to him. They are finally accepted by Jack's family
  • When: wedding day 
  • Where: fields, forest, beach, bridge, mountains, church?
  • Why: So Will and Jack could be together.
  • How: This happened because Will stopped the wedding.
Interviews:

Will Wagnor-
1. What happened to Jack and you?
"I had loved Jack forever, we had been in love for a while but his parent were never ok with us."
2. How did you feel when your parents found out?
"I could't believe my parents knew, I was so scared how they were going to react. I didn't want to have to leave Jack."c
3. How did you find out about the wedding?
"I heard about the wedding not to later after it got set up, I had a plan though, I wasn't gonna let him go so easily."

Jack Kielin-
1. What did your parents tell you that made you think that the arranged marriage was a better idea?
"They told me that I would like it better to be with a women, I was told it would make me 'normal' again. I guess I lost track of my values."
2. How did you feel when Will walked through the doors?
"I had never been so happy in my entire life, I couldn't believe it."
3. What did you tell your parents?
"I said that if my parents couldn't accept me the way I was, they they didn't deserve to be apart of my life.

Erin Carter-
1. How did you feel when you first saw Will run through the doors?
"I was got upset when I first saw him, I felt though as I had no emotion my mind was blank."

Steve Kiel-
1. Why did you set up an arrange marriage for Jack?
"We never approved of Jack being gay, we thought that the arranged marriage would be a good idea."
2. What did you tell him after he said that you kinda had to accept him or yo would lose him?
"I told him that we could accept us but it would take time, we had just wanted our son to be happy and he was, with Jack."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Write: Book Review

Current Events Quiz 4.3

The Dispatch Issue #5