The Big Day Story (UPDATE)

The Big Day:

Love has changed over the years with people expressing there love afraid to not be accepted. Sam and Jack Kielin were one of those couples.

"I had loved Jack forever," Will Wagnor said. "We had been in love for a while but his parents were never ok with us."

Wagnor and Kielin dated for 3 years before Kielin's parents eventually found out because a family member had slipped it out on accident.

"I could't believe my parents knew," Wagnor said. "I was so scared how they were going to react. I didn't want to have to leave Jack."

Many couples face this every day living only the life they want to, and along with those people are people who don't support.

"We never approved of Jack being gay," Jack mom Carol said. "We thought that the arranged marriage would be a good idea."

After Kielin and Wagnor had broken up Kielin's parents set Kielin up to marry a woman, in two weeks.

"They told me that I would like it better to be with a women," Kielin said. "I was told it would make me 'normal' again. I guess I lost track of my values."

Kielin and his soon to be bride, Erin Carter had set a date together for their wedding, and it wasn't soon till the word got out.

"I heard about the wedding not to later after it got set up," Wagnor said. "I had a plan though, I wasn't gonna let him go so easily."

On the day of the weeding Wagnor drove down to the church and ran through the big wooden doors.

"I was got upset when I first saw him, I felt though as I had no emotion my mind was blank," the bride Erin Carter said."

The piano had stopped and the silence had struck everyone, some happy some sad.

"I had never been so happy in my entire life," Kielin said. "I couldn't believe it."

Kiel ran into Wagnor's arms, as they turned around to see the disappointed look on Kielin's face.

"I said that if my parents couldn't accept me the way I was, they they didn't deserve to be apart of my life."Kielin said.

They turned to walk out the big wooden doors together as they were stopped in their tracks.

"I told him that we could accept us but it would take time," Carol said. "We had just wanted our son to be happy and he was, with Jack."

       Word Count: 412

Comments

  1. Cute story. There are no attributions in your story, so I don't know who said what, but the structure - quote-transition - is done correctly. Attributions are easy to fix and we will go over that today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Write: Book Review

Current Events Quiz 4.3

The Dispatch Issue #5