Final Exam Prep

1. When will you shoot this assignment?

I will probably start shooting mine this weekend after work, because I'm really excited about this assignment.

2. Where will you shoot?

I will shoot at my house.

3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?

I will make a day in the life video.

4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?

I have my camera, my phone, and my computer to edit on.

5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?

My narration will be in the beginning and the end of my video, and I will interchange the video portions and the still images back and forth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Write: Book Review

Current Events Quiz 4.3

The Dispatch Issue #5