Photography Composition

Balance
I chose this photo for balance, because it had three firefighters and 
they were centered and making a geometric shape.

Framing
I chose this photo for framing, because all of the posters of  faces that I assume were affected by 9/11 are there. It cuts of in a section to frame a man and some people around him.

Simplicity
I picked this photo for simplicity because even though it was nothing simple about it, it is a photo where everything is falling there's no main subject 

Rule of Thirds
 I chose this photo for rule of thirds because the man is all the way to the side of the photo and the background is blurred.
Merger
I chose this photo for my merger because there are a lot of different people in all different directions
Lines
I chose this photo for lines because it has a significant line, the building, that stands out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Write: Book Review

Current Events Quiz 4.3

The Dispatch Issue #5