2017 Reflection

I picked this first photo because I liked how both of them were protesting,
and were from different religions or cultures. But they were both trying to prove
the same thing, and looking for the same end goal.

I liked this picture because it reminded me of Michael, someone I know who is
recently went into the military this year. His mom Julie and my dad are close and
so Julie and I talk a lot. I remember when she went to North Carolina to 
I saw this photo and it stood out to me because it was a really good photo.
Reading the caption did make me sad, because I took a better look at the building.
Even though the building was destroyed, it was still standing. And I thought of
it as an outlook. We've gone through a lot of problems this year, but we are still standing,
and it doesn't mean we can't be rebuilt. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Write: Book Review

Current Events Quiz 4.3

The Dispatch Issue #5