The Dispatch Issue #5

Commentary:

First: write a two sentence summary of the story.

The story I read is Arming teachers is not the solution. This story talks about how guns should not be placed with teachers for defense.

Second: answer the following questions:

1. Who was quoted in the story?

No one was quoted in the story, because it was talking about a opinion.

2. What quote was the strongest in your opinion?

"Teachers are trained to teach , not to shoot and kill others, especially children."

3. Did the lead sentence make you want to keep reading?

Yes, the lead sentence did make me want to continue reading.

4. Was the conclusion a quote or a statement?\

It was a statement.

Third:

1. What is your favorite photo in the entire paper?
1A. Why is this your favorite?

My favorite photo was the picture on Mental Stigma, even though it wasn't necessarily a photo. I found this demographic to be very informational and well put together. My other favorite pictures were the ones from the walkout. I liked these ones because they conveyed a lot of emotion.

2. What is your least favorite photo in the entire paper?
2A. Why is this your least favorite?

I don't have one in particular but I do personally prefer a demographic or the ones from the walkout that feel super real.

3. If you were a photographer on staff, which event/photo assignment would you have liked to do for this issue? You will need to look through the entire paper and see the topics covered and decide which one you think would have been fun.

(sorry I keep talking about this) I would've liked to do the one of the walkouts, because I went to the one here, and the one downtown. Also the ones downtown was the first one I ever went to, and it would've been cool to be one of the school photographers in the front. 

4. Overall, how would you rate the photography in this issue? What were the strong points and weak points.

I really liked this issue because I feel like it felt with some of the feeling that students are feeling and can relate to other than just AISD facts.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Write: Book Review

Current Events Quiz 4.3