Car Raid
Sparkle Kitty is what Emily Clay named her car 5 years ago when she purchased the small white Nissan that she has now. “When I first got the car I was so happy,” Clay said. “But then I realized it just wasn’t me enough, and I had to change it.” The next day Clay stitched pink and white fabric all through her brand new car, and placed rocks all through her car. “Since I love fabric and love sewing, it made me feel very comforted being around it when I drive,” Clay said. Clay is a full-time costume designer and is a part-time artist, and by the second week she had her car it was full of art and all things pink. “I like that how my car says a lot about me,” Clay said. “And that its not everyone’s basic car, it just shows the kind of person I am.” Clay loves collecting rocks because she believes that they can hold a specific type of energy, and can be used for various things. “I keep lots of orgnite in my car, because there is a lot of hate on the roads,” Clay said. “...


Comments
Post a Comment